GoDaddy Introduces Managed WordPress, New Platform

godaddy.com | Oct. 17, 2017 | 8 min read

Some perks in the plan include PHP 7.1, free SSL, Kubernetes container orchestration, CEPH Block Storage, 4 layers of caching, Image CDN and 90 days of backups.

Thanks for sharing David. This product marks the start of a new era for GoDaddy. We are going to use our in-house WordPress expertise to relentlessly focus on our WordPress product experience and product performance and use our scale to deliver it at disrupting price.

Looking forward to your feedback all!

Dave Warfel

I just saw this this morning as well. Basically, all the complaints about what GoDaddy's WordPress hosting DID NOT offer... this new product covers it all. They are a little late to the game with things like PHP 7 and free SSLs, but their resources and price point could definitely turn some heads in the hosting world.

David McCan

Looks interesting with some nice features. A very small disconnect is the blurb on the regular WordPress hosting page about the Pro hosting:

www.godaddy.com/hosting/wordpress-hosting

The pricing table reads from left to right -- Basic 1 website, Deluxe 1 website, Ultimate 2 website, Pro multiple sites starting at $9.99. The $9.99 pro is for 1 site.

Donna Cavalier

You've never heard this from me before, but ...

Wow. Finally impressed. Might even consider actually using Godaddy now.

Don't faint because I said that.

Thanks Donna, I appreciate acknowledging the effort that went into creating this. If you do decide to partner with GD, you will get a partner who is willing to work with you with their whole heart. It doesn't mean you won't encounter glitches here and there, but the team I am working with right now is fanatically driven by passion for customer experience and WordPress and that will ensure that everything will work out.

Donna Cavalier

Glitches happen. No host is perfect. But this news goes a long way towards changing my attitude. I have to figure out the costs to see if it works out for me, but if so, I may jump in.

AzkaWEB

Great! I must say this is a great offer. I'm going to grab it.

Mark Gavalda

Great news, congrats Vladimir!

Smart SEO Tools

Good news, thanks Vladmir :)