Applying for posting privilegesIf you want to submit content to ManageWP.org you need to be manually approved for posting privileges. This is in order to prevent spam and keep the quality of content posted high. To help us with the process, please edit your profile and add as much information as you can. Having previously commented on articles will help as well.
Once granted, please follow the other guidelines outlined on this page. Posting privileges are hard to earn, but can be easily revoked. Please remember that this community has high quality standards.
Share Amazing & Fresh
Spread the Wealth
Do not (mainly) self-promote
No Spam, No Trash
CategoriesWe have different categories for different types of content. Here is an explanation of what to submit where:
- Community - Posts about WordPress community in general
- Plugins - Posts about new and interesting WordPress plugins
- Tutorials - "How to" type of posts explaining how to do things with/in WordPress. Do not post absolute beginner level posts.
- Business - Posts of interest to people running a WordPress business
- Editorials - Usually longer, opinionated posts about a hot WordPress topic
- Security - Post only articles relevant to newly discovered security vulnerabilities. Articles about hot to protect WordPress should go to Tutorials.
- AMA - Reserved for AMAs. Please do not post here unless you are hosting an announced AMA.
- Development - WordPress developer/hacker channel
- Pro - Articles that are not strictly related to WordPress but have an application in the WordPress world. Caution: we are super selective about what is posted here.